Msr Reactor Stove System: Fuel Efficient Stoves
THE WORLD’S FASTEST, MOST FUEL-EFFICIENT ALL-CONDITION STOVE SYSTEM.
Not only is the Reactor Stove System the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, it’s the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind of the real world.
Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available.
And with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters, which are sold separately.)
All Systems Include: Reactor Pot and Stove, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl® Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle
Existing Reviews (0.00/5)
Product Specific FAQs
Delivery & Tracking
When will it be delivered?
How are your items sent
( In some circumstances we may use other carriers, depending on the destination and product )
Is there tracking on my order?
Tracking usually comes live during the evening of the day of despatch of your order
Do you ship outside of the UK?
Overseas shipping will vary depending on location, weight, and service available.
Delivery times for overseas orders can vary considerably depending on location, please get in touch if
you need details of delivery options by emailing email@example.com and giving us your address,
including country and Post or Zip code