Sea to Summit Spark Sp III Sleeping Bag Minus 8 degrees
A warmer spark for minimalist missions in colder conditions.
The SpII has the same streamlined design, with additional proportional fill to concentrate warmth where it’s needed most
Features: Contoured mummy; 10D nylon shell for minimal weight and bulk; sewn through lateral baffles over legs, box wall baffles over torso; 55/45 fill ratio; differential fill to gradually concentrate warmth over body core; contoured hood with draw-cord; tapered foot-box; 1/2 length YKK #3 side zip; includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag.
Down: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 850+ Loft 90/10 Premium Goose Down
When you need a high-performance Sleeping bag, but you don't want to be weighed down by one.
Ultra-light and technical, our Spark™ Series bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
The Spark™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
The secret to impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip, and high-performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The Sea to Summit ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRADRY Down™ protection also makes the Spark™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Vertical box baffles in the torso area accommodate extra down and boost warmth around the core, vertical baffles on the chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- The lower part of the bag uses a sewn-through horizontal baffle construction to minimise weight
- ½ zip with two sliders aids access and allows ventilation from the mid-section of the bag
- Updated sizing provides extra room for both shoulders and hips while still maintaining insulation efficiency
- Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Includes hood draft collar
- NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another
Existing Reviews (0.00/5)